Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The HD Crochet Pattern Shop Is Coming!

They are almost ready! I am putting finishing touches on my first few official crochet patterns that will be for sale, and the testers are hard at work (or will be) double checking my designs. 

I have been publishing free patterns for a bit now, the single stitch and simple designs, and I plan to continue to do so. But a gal's gotta eat! So I'm excited to launch this portion of my business, as I love the design aspect of crochet.

Patterns will cost between $0.99 and $3.99, and once enough are ready we will have a big launch sale, with two for one deals!!! I also plan to do discounted coordinating sets of patterns.

Here is a sneak peak of some of my original crochet designs that will be available, and baby/kids designs will come in multiple sizes for the same price/pattern:

The Sunrise Slouchy Beanie



The Sunrise Infinity Scarf / Cowl



The Winter Princess Baby Set:




The Funky Sock Monkey Hat:


The Extra Sprinkles Cupcake Hat:






The Vintage "Lindsey" Hat



The Nautilus and Fish Beach Cottage Dishcloth / Coaster Set



There are many more in the works! I'm excited to share these with you and see what your finished projects :) 

PS- if you want to be a future tester, please comment or email me!

---Claire

No comments:

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...