Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shopbevel Decadant Drops Earrings Contest!

This week begins the Shopbevel "Decadent Drops" earrings contest I was invited to participate in.

Here is the design they chose, you can click to take you to my profile to vote! If chosen, I will work with the Shopbevel team, and they will be mass produced at a discounted rate. I will earn royalties and be able to participate in the whole process. It's a great opportunity to partner with a large company and get my designs out there!

So please take a few minutes to vote! Thanks!

If you'd like to stay up to date on the contest, I created an event through my Horizontal Designs Facebook page.


These fun (real) turquoise earrings are set with antique bronze mermaids, and have a cool nautical vintage feel.  They are set on antiques bronze hypoallergenic french wires.





Thanks for supporting me! You guys rock!
---Claire

VOTE HERE!



No comments:

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...