Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Launch Party! Crochet Pattern Discount Through September

The Aurora Shawl, pattern coming soon!
To celebrate the launch of my pattern sales, I will be offering a 15% discount to you fine folks through Sept. It is good in my Ravelry Shop only, and with any pattern!

I have been publishing free patterns for a while now, and a few are in E-books and various sites such as AllFreeCrochet, but it's time to get down to business. I like to design. I LOVE to crochet, but coming up with new designs is my true passion in this industry.

I look forward to sharing them with you! My debut launch pattern set is the Winter Princess Newborn Set, which you can buy together, or the booties and hat individually. 




My amazing testers are working hard, and I am continuously finishing and starting new patterns, and will be rolling out a few more this next month. Did I mention that you can use the discount code as many times as you want?


Stay up to date when new patterns launch by joining my blog (to the right), following on Facebook, and linking up on Ravely

Oh, you may need that code! Use HDLaunchParty when checking out on Ravelry :)

Happy Hooking!!!! 
-Claire  
PS--not doing this on Etsy because there is no way to only apply the code to the patterns. You can, however, get a 10% off code just for liking our Facebook page HERE that you can use on Etsy.


1 comment:

Jill Goldberg said...

I am so impressed with how organised you are, and your photos are stunning. I really love the aurora shawl. And DAMN it would come in useful in freezing-cold Cape Town today...:-)

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...