Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Purple Fairy Shoppe is open!

This has been a pet project of mine for a while now, and I'm so excited to see it come to fruition! I have been mildly obsessed with fairies, fantasy type fae stuff, and artwork, jewelry, and cool creation inspired by it.

I decided to open a second Etsy Store, to separate out all the rustic & boho type jewelry, and feature a new line of pressed flower resin. I also started making fairy garden kits - which have been SO FUN!

So, my love of purple and faires comes to a head with the grand opening of The Purple Fairy Shoppe! I will not be creating a new blog, website, or social media for this - just a new tab and you'll see it mixed in with my items and pictures.

Here is a preview! Look for tutorials on DIY building of miniature gardens coming soon!

Fairy Garden Kits: 




Miniature Garden Accessories and Furniture:





Pressed botanical jewelry and other jewelry pics coming soon!
Hope you enjhoy these as much as I do - they really add magic to yoru garden or an indoor potted plant :)


--Claire

No comments:

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...