Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Free Men's Hat Crochet Pattern on Friday! (and more)


I'm back! Took a little hiatus, had some medical and personal stuff to take care of, will be blogging regularly again now.

Friday - The Dude Hat free crochet pattern launches! So excited to finally get this to you - just in time for last minute gifts for your dudes! Coordinates with the Dude Scarf! It's slouchy and soft and has a fun customizable pattern, sized to fit a man's head. 

What else have I been up to? Learning to make organic soap, and boy am I in trouble! It's incredible addictive - and so much fun! I'll be sharing a few recipes I came up with to give away as Holiday gifts.


More patterns are coming (see pics below of a few, I have 32 in the cue!). Some are free and some paid, but I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone is staying ahead of their yarn Christmas gift to-do list - I sure am not! 

Have a great day hookers and crafters :) 
-Claire




No comments:

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...