Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crochet Magazine Feature of Game of Thrones Stitch Marker Set!

WOW WOW WOW! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

My hand stamped (engraved) "Winter is Coming" Game of Thrones inspired stitch marker set is being featured in the upcoming issue of Interweave Crochet Magazine!



It comes out on Dec 14th, check out page 8! I won't spoil the surprise by posting here :)

Here is a picture of the set, which can be found in my ETSY SHOP:




The tag can be used as a project tracker - you can use Sharpie marker to write your row, stitch, pattern name, hook size, or anything else! Then it wipes clean with nail polish remover! Pretty brilliant if you ask me, I wish I could patent the idea, lol. They also come on a wire to attach to your project bag.


Have a great day!
Yipppeeeee!
-Claire

No comments:

Studio Create! Opening soon!

I am SO excited to announce that after almost a years worth of planning,  we are launching Studio Create! We found a location, secured the i...